3-6 November, 2009, Dakar, Senegal
EISA, in collaboration with International IDEA, provided training to citixen observer groups from 19 CSOs chosen from 11 Francophone African Countries. The workshop's objectives were:
- to consolidate methodology in line with international and regional standards of democratic elections;
- to improve observers capabilities through development of common approach in the recruitment and training of observers; and
- to contribute to democratic process in third countries through:
- Support to domestic observers and CSO through regional partners
- Development & promotion of strategies for implementation of recommendations including capacity building.